Home > Legal Articles > How do I end my Civil Partnership?

Topic: dissolution petition

  • EHL Family Law Team
    How do I end my Civil Partnership?

    You can apply to end (or often known as dissolve) your civil partnership by following three main steps, providing that the partnership has been valid for at least one year. The three steps are:   Filing a dissolution petition – permission must be applied for through the courts to end your civil partnership, and reasons… Learn more

Map and pin icon
Sign up to our newsletter
  ERROR: 8 - CURL error: