Home > Legal Articles > How do I end my Civil Partnership?

Topic: desertion

  • EHL Family Law Team
    How do I end my Civil Partnership?

    You can apply to end (or often known as dissolve) your civil partnership by following three main steps, providing that the partnership has been valid for at least one year. The three steps are:   Filing a dissolution petition – permission must be applied for through the courts to end your civil partnership, and reasons… Learn more

  • A quick guide to divorce

      Thinking about getting a divorce? Did you know that there are certain grounds to be satisfied before ending your marriage? Adultery – Your partner had sexual relations with another person of the opposite sex and you can no longer bear to live with them (within 6 months of finding out). Unreasonable behavior – for… Learn more

Map and pin icon
Sign up to our newsletter
  ERROR: 8 - CURL error: