Home > Legal Articles > How do I change my name?

Topic: Staturtory declaration

  • EHL Family Law Team
    How do I change my name?

    Your name can be changed at any point in your life, for any reason, provided it is not to defraud or deceive another person. To change a name, there is not a legal procedure to follow; you simply just start by using your new name. Forenames and surnames can be changed, along with the adding… Learn more

Map and pin icon
Sign up to our newsletter
  ERROR: 8 - CURL error: